Upcoming Terrible Infant Projects:
- Ex Pats – An absurdist comedy series about a group of ex-pats in Tokyo who make glorious fools of themselves as they navigate the complex cultural and social codes of a foreign place while falling in and out of love with the city, its people, and one another. Always Sunny meets New Girl.
- Lost Angeles (Working Title) - This existential comedy is inspired by the guerilla style of Broad City and the generational trend of close friendships replacing the emotional space of romantic ones. The series follows two friends and their eccentric assemblage of misfits as they struggle with the day-to-day meaninglessness of late capitalism. It is both influenced by and satirizes Kafka, Camus, Fowles, Sartre, Nietzsche, Debord, and others. There's also a talking dog who works as a screenwriter.
- Untitled Black Metal Project – Three laid back California bros try to start a black metal band only to find their passion completely at odds with their temperament, life style, and culture. Hijinx ensue. Serialized short short.
- Untitled Gregory Bloom Project – A naive young accountant moves to Los Angeles to work as a tax official only to be swept up in the drug- fueled sexual depravity of an unhinged, mega successful Hollywood director's unceremonious fall from grace. Includes time travel subplot. Sitcom.
- Barnyard Slop Trough: The Series – After the success of his Barnyard Slop Trough project, pop-up restauranteur Fredrick Klise struggles with the nature of celebrity and genius while his sidekick and boss Clyde Grant wonders why so many people think his work painting houses is the next movement in fine arts.
- Twins - Siblings living together lose their individual sense of identity as they find themselves becoming increasingly similar to one another as time goes by. A surreal series with an illogical streak, Larry David Lynch.
- Golazo – A 17-year-old Mexican-American soccer prodigy runs away from home to try out for the Mexico and US national teams, a process that forces him to make serious decisions about his identity and future. Feature and long form proof-of-concept short.
- The Call – Agents of a nefarious organization frantically try to avert an impending disaster, but can't get the right people on the phone. Short short.
- Thieves – A group of bank robbers become their own worst enemies when interpersonal conflict boils over in the getaway vehicle. Long form short.
- Meat – An alcohol-fueled argument between brothers turns into a deranged, slapstick fight involving pigs, farm equipment, and bloodshed. Long form short.
- Axed – A disgruntled dishwasher confronts his boss, a violent cokehead, after being fired, only to have agitated cops arrive to exacerbate the situation. Long form short.
- Death Falcon Decapoda – A play falls apart when problems in the relationships between the actors boil over onstage to disastrous effect. Play.
- My Friend – A young girl seeks solace in an imaginary friend when her home life is turned upside down by her father's torrid and abusive affair with his mentally unstable 16-year-old niece, daughter of his wife's dead sister. Play.